Friday, May 7, 2010

Procrastination

Procrastination, I like the word not to sure why though, it's as if in some subliminal way we are one and the same :p. Anyway the reason why the word is here is because I've been procrastinating my Quentin Tarantino movie run, every thing is set (unless u count the lack of lime I have to make juice [I guess it'll be Milo & coffee all the way this time]) but I cant seem to get interested in watching them.

Anyway I did get to watch kick-ass on the big screen, (say what!) it was awesome, totally loved it, right up their with Zombieland. I also watched Iron Man 2 in the same medium, a weak plot was compensated by cool (albeit non existent & unrealistic) technology, a brunette Scarlett Johansson, a transcendentally attractive Gwyneth Paltrow, some cool explosions and a brunette Scarlett Johansson in tight clothes, so it wasn't too bad. Talking about movies I'm looking forward to Salt and Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World. I'm also downloading How I Met Your Mother Season 1, hope it's good.


Some Stuff This Week


UK is having elections, and it looks as though they are going to have their first hung Parliament in decades and Greece is is apparently is financial trouble.

(pics from wikimedia || click on the any links for related media/info)

No comments:

Post a Comment