Saturday, May 30, 2009

Life - the IT experience

The collection of experiences that are summed up as life, got a new number into the equation - mine at least - the lesson learned of it was this - often the simplest solution is the best. OK my 'problem' was my laptop -my LAN card (NIC) and sound didn't work to complicate matters the problem was not consistent - so like all God fearing laptop users I go to a repair shop (ashamed as I'm doing ICT), he just looks (or so it seemed) at the laptop and says its a driver problem, obviously i don't believe him but ask him to repair it anyway. Later I go back and check on my laptop, he's like it's done. On my defense i formatted my laptop twice - no permanent solution, then thought the problem is in my BIOS or even worst my motherboard. But actually it's just a matter of drivers ;-(... well till now no problems...so I'm waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment